1/3 Photos of Pretty Pasta Salad With Peas, Parmesan and Ham
Perfectionist cook's Note:
This is a wonderful pasta salad which I have been making for at least 15 years. In fact when I first moved to Greece and my mother visited me a year later, one of the first things she asked me was about how to make this recipe. I have made it for buffets and even for my engagement party and it tastes as good as it looks which is saying something! Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 350 g spiral penne (tri-coloured is wonderful) or 350 g wheel pasta (tri-coloured is wonderful)
- 225 g ham (chopped)
- 225 g peas
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (freshly-grated)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely-chopped)
- 1Boil pasta in a large pot of salted water until firm. (I always add a stock cube to the water to improve the flavour-Maggi pasta stock cubes are ideal.).
- 2Boil or microwave the peas until tender.
- 3Add drained pasta, peas, parsley and ham in a large bowl and toss well.
- 4Shake dressing ingredients together in a jam jar and pour over pasta salad.
- 5Add parmesan cheese and serve.
- 6Note: This tastes great the next day.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretty Pasta Salad With Peas, Parmesan and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.0
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 915.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 23.6 g