Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This light and crunchy pasta is delicious and looks great! As with all cold salads, try to make this the night before . Peppers [espcially the colorful ones] make great "good-mood" foods.
- 1 lb cooked large macaroni shells
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons oregano flakes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Kraft light zesty italian dressing
- Fill a large pan with water, add 1 tsp oregano, EVOO, and salt generously. Bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook to taste over medium high heat. Use this time to chop the peppers and slice the cherry tomatoes in half (optional).
- Strain and cool pasta by running it under cool water. Add pasta to the bowl and add the bottle of dressing.
- Add the cheese, and remaining oregano. Mix. Salt & pepper to taste.