Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This a pretty, easy to make salad for a party, or just for that special someone.
- 226.79 g tri-colored pasta, any shape
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese, from the deli
- 236.59 ml fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 226.79 g cheddar cheese, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets, steamed til barely tender
- 118.29 ml sliced ripe olives
- Cook and drain the pasta.
- Toss all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Chill for a minimum of four hours.
- Put in your prettiest clear glass bowl, and serve.
This is very good and so colorful too! I did scale way back on the red pepper and onion tho as it seemed like way too much for our tastes. I used maybe a quarter of a small red onion and just a quarter of the red bell pepper and used only about 1/3 of a cup of the parmesan. A flavorful salad indeed, thanks for sharing! Made for My 3 Chefs Fall 08'