Recipe by wildheart
This a pretty, easy to make salad for a party, or just for that special someone.
Top Review by Breezytoo
This is very good and so colorful too! I did scale way back on the red pepper and onion tho as it seemed like way too much for our tastes. I used maybe a quarter of a small red onion and just a quarter of the red bell pepper and used only about 1/3 of a cup of the parmesan. A flavorful salad indeed, thanks for sharing! Made for My 3 Chefs Fall 08'
- 8 ounces tri-colored pasta, any shape
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, from the deli
- 1 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed til barely tender
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives