Recipe by HokiesMom
From a TOH holiday cookbooklet and submitted by D. Terry. I loved the addition of fresh navel oranges to the mold. It is pretty making this into minature 1/2 cup molds and serving on lettuce leaves. I've also made it in a large 2 cup mold and then sliced it. Allow 4 hours of chill time at least to set.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin (sugar free works fine too)
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in the boiling water; then stir in cranberry sauce and chopped orange.
- Pour into four 1/2 cup gelatin molds or one 2 cup mold which have been coated with non-stick spray.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before unmolding (small ones are pretty served on lettuc leaves).