Prep 45 mins
Cook 34 mins
Posted by request
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 1⁄4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups strawberry jam, divided
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in lower third of oven; spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the brownie mix, oats, and melted butter with a wooden spoon until just blended and all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Press half of mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and ½ cup jam with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in eggs until just blended; spread over base layer.
- Dollop remaining ¾ cup jam, in teaspoons, over top of the filling.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture; press gently into filling.
- Bake 32-34 minutes or until topping is firm and center is just set.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving; cut into bars.
these are so sinful swimmin...so rich, gooey and boy you don't need too many bites of these and you'll have your sweet fix for the day. A great idea for the Christmas holiday trays. I would advise cutting into 1-2 inch squares at most. Refrigeration is a must too because of the creamcheese. A great decadent bar!! Made for October's Breast Cancer Awareness Month - "ThinkPink" tag game 08'~