Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who doesn't love a pink drink, especially one full of fruity, refreshing flavors with an ode-to-the-80s name?
- 1 cup citron vodka
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottlesparking semi-dry rose wine, chilled
- orange rind twists, for garnish
- In a large measuring cup, stir the vodka, triple sec, pomegranate juice, and lemon juice. Divide among 12 champagne flutes. Top off with the rose wine and garnish with orange twists.