Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm looking for baby shower recipes and came across this promising recipe. Recipe courtesy Chef Tami Johnson.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- In a mixing bowl, combine cherry filling, sweetened condensed milk, pineapple and walnuts; mix well.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into a glass serving bowl or individual parfait glasses. Let chill before serving.
This salad was very easy to make and take to a picnic. Everyone loved it and asked for the recipe.