Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This sweet relish goes great with just about any meal. I love it with meat loaf, beans, pot roast and pork.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons green peppers (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon pimiento (chopped)
- Heat first six ingredients to a boil; boil for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from stove and stir in corn with its liquid. Stir in green pepper, onion and pimiento.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 3 days or more for blending of flavors.