1/1 Photo of Pretty Cherry Parfaits
Nicole Brummett's Note:
I can't remember where I got this recipe, maybe a magazine. This is a quick & easy recipe, and tastes great. Also an easy one for kids to make or help with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine filling and extract; set aside.
- 2In a bowl, combine sour cream and milk.
- 3Stir in pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- 4Spoon half of pudding mixture into large glasses; top with half of pie filling.
- 5Repeat layers.
- 6Garnish with whipped topping and almonds.
- 7Refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretty Cherry Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 459.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g