Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From today's Weekend magazine, Foodcourt column; the recipes this week are on Mocktails and this one heads the list!
- 4 cups milk, cold
- 1 cup guava nectar
- 2 tablespoons rose syrup
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup canned pineapple, chopped
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender, except strawberries and pineapple.
- Blend for 2 minutes.
- Place a few spoonfuls of crushed strawberry in each pre-chilled glass.
- Add chopped pineapple.
- Pour milkshake over strawberries.
- Serve with a straw and long-stemmed spoon.
- Serve immediately.