Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Even the youngest child can help make this "soup". It tastes great and is healthy...you might even like it!
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 cup berries (any kind, fresh or frozen: if they're frozen, defrost them first, and use all the juice—it'll add co)
- Place the orange juice in a bowl (fresh sqeezed is best but concentrate works too!).
- Add yogurt, honey, and lemon juice.
- Whisk"until it is all one color".
- Place 5 banana slices and 2 tablespoons berries in each bowl.
- Ladle the soup over the berries and bananas.
- Note: You can add other kinds of fruit as well.
- Slices of kiwi are especially pretty.