Recipe by tuttifrutti
Don't really know where the name came from, but this is a really tasty dessert
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg yolk, reserve egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- In ungreased 9x12 pan, spread 1 pk of rolls (pinching together as good as possible).
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg yolks and mix until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into pan and cover with 2nd pk of crescent rolls (pinching together as good as possible).
- Brush top with egg whites,.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.