1/1 Photo of Pretend Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pie!
Pretend because pie can't be this easy! AND there are no dishes to do !! except the spoon. edit: I haven't tried it yet, but I was thinking it might be yummy to put a layer of chocolate pudding in the pie crust under the peanut butter mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inches Oreo cookie pie crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup natural-style peanut butter (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup (or to taste)
- 1Mix together peanut butter and cool whip in the cool whip container. This works better if the cool whip isn't frozen.
- 2Put the peanut butter-cool whip mixture in the oreo pie crust, cover in the chocolate syrup, and freeze. Or don't!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretend Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pie!
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.3
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 350.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g