This is a very good alternative to a fattening slice of cheesecake. If you follow a diet plan where you have a carb and a protein using portion control- this is a good one! Tastes fattening to me and anything that tastes fattening is GOOD!!
- In a bowl combine the cottage cheese, yogurt, pudding mix & cinnamon.
- Mix well until fairly smooth and consistant.
- Add grape-nuts and diced strawberries to the mixture.
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy.
- note- if using grapenuts, let sit for about 5 minutes to soften the cereal unless you like it extra crunchy. Sometimes I can't wait! You can leave the cinnamon out too and it will be alittle different but still great!
Mmmm!! I often mix vanilla yogurt & cottage cheese together, but never thought to mix in cereal + cinnamon! When I saw this, I made the recipe immediately with whatever I could find in the pantry. Didn't have white chocolate pudding :( so I skipped it and played with the other portions. Since I used frozen unsweetened strawberries (sour!) I sprinkled a little Splenda on them after chopping. I also used Fiber One cereal and it turned out SOOO GOOD! I'll be making this from now on! (hopefully with the pudding mix next time ;) Thanks!
Excellent. I really like this. I made a double batch so that I've got some more for later. I also omitted the cinnamon and used strawberry yogurt since I didn't have the vanilla and I was adding the strawberries. I put the Grape Nuts on the serving I ate and left them off the one that is sitting in the fridge.
This is now one of my favorite ways to have cottage cheese! I cut the recipe in half & only used about 2 tsp vanilla yogurt & 1 tsp sugar free/fat free cheesecake pudding mix. I added a little banana, a little whipped cream & a few Multigrain Cheerios. I also left out the cinn; actually I forgot to use it but it was fine! It really tasted sinful but wasn't! Can't wait to try other flavors; thanks so much for sharing this fun recipe.