Recipe by Chef Mommie
This is a very good alternative to a fattening slice of cheesecake. If you follow a diet plan where you have a carb and a protein using portion control- this is a good one! Tastes fattening to me and anything that tastes fattening is GOOD!!
Top Review by Miss Angie
Mmmm!! I often mix vanilla yogurt & cottage cheese together, but never thought to mix in cereal + cinnamon! When I saw this, I made the recipe immediately with whatever I could find in the pantry. Didn't have white chocolate pudding :( so I skipped it and played with the other portions. Since I used frozen unsweetened strawberries (sour!) I sprinkled a little Splenda on them after chopping. I also used Fiber One cereal and it turned out SOOO GOOD! I'll be making this from now on! (hopefully with the pudding mix next time ;) Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup Grape-nuts cereal (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry, diced (fresh or frozen) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine the cottage cheese, yogurt, pudding mix & cinnamon.
- Mix well until fairly smooth and consistant.
- Add grape-nuts and diced strawberries to the mixture.
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy.
- note- if using grapenuts, let sit for about 5 minutes to soften the cereal unless you like it extra crunchy. Sometimes I can't wait! You can leave the cinnamon out too and it will be alittle different but still great!