1/1 Photo of Pretend Cheesecake
Chef Mommie's Note:
This is a very good alternative to a fattening slice of cheesecake. If you follow a diet plan where you have a carb and a protein using portion control- this is a good one! Tastes fattening to me and anything that tastes fattening is GOOD!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine the cottage cheese, yogurt, pudding mix & cinnamon.
- 2Mix well until fairly smooth and consistant.
- 3Add grape-nuts and diced strawberries to the mixture.
- 4Blend all ingredients together and enjoy.
- 6note- if using grapenuts, let sit for about 5 minutes to soften the cereal unless you like it extra crunchy. Sometimes I can't wait! You can leave the cinnamon out too and it will be alittle different but still great!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pretend Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 458.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
fat-free sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix