- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, undrained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 16 ounces rigatoni pasta, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine onion, garlic, and olive oil in a 2 quart casserole dish and cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, undrained tuna, tomato paste, parsley, lemon juice, white wine, and oregano.
- Cover and microwave on high until sauce begins to boil (about six minutes).
- Serve hot over cooked pasta.