Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I am a beginning cook. I found this reciipe on the internet. It was delicious and very simple.
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, undrained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 16 ounces rigatoni pasta, cooked
- Combine onion, garlic, and olive oil in a 2 quart casserole dish and cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, undrained tuna, tomato paste, parsley, lemon juice, white wine, and oregano.
- Cover and microwave on high until sauce begins to boil (about six minutes).
- Serve hot over cooked pasta.
This was good and I added some parmesan cheese to it on top. Easy to make when there isn't much in the cupboard. Thanks!
This was delisciuos. Even though I accidently made it with a can of diced tomatoes with green chillies, it still came out very good. Although, next time I will double the sauce recipe for my 5 member family.
A very good and quick supper for the familly. Thank you for the recipee.