Recipe by SashasMommy
This recipe is from a cookbook called Busy People's Low Fat Cookbook by Dawn Hall.
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (15 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb fat free smoked sausage or 1 lb low-fat turkey kielbasa or 1 lb low-fat turkey kielbasa, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 2 quart microwaveable casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In prepared casserole dish, mix powdered cheese packet from macaroni and cheese box with hot water and soup until cheese is completely dissolved.
- Stir in chopped sausage and macaroni until mixed well.
- Cover. Cook in a carousel microwave on high for 7 minutes.
- Very carefully remove lid, careful of steam, and stir.
- Cover and continue cooking on high for 6 more minutes.
- Stir in drained green beans. Cover and let sit 2 to 3 minutes before serving.