This recipe is from a cookbook called Busy People's Low Fat Cookbook by Dawn Hall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 2 quart microwaveable casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In prepared casserole dish, mix powdered cheese packet from macaroni and cheese box with hot water and soup until cheese is completely dissolved.
- 3Stir in chopped sausage and macaroni until mixed well.
- 4Cover. Cook in a carousel microwave on high for 7 minutes.
- 5Very carefully remove lid, careful of steam, and stir.
- 6Cover and continue cooking on high for 6 more minutes.
- 7Stir in drained green beans. Cover and let sit 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Presto Sausage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.0
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 130.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
fat free smoked sausage