Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Source: BH&G Holiday Appetizers 1994
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1⁄3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- Unroll crescents and seperate.
- Spread each with about 2 teaspoons pesto.
- Cut each crescent triangle in half, making two long triangles.
- Roll up dough, starting with the wide end. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, point side down.
- Bake at 375~ 12-15 minutes or till golden.
Well these definitely fit the last minute bill for a potluck...and I love pesto. I had both ingredients on hand and whipped it up. It was pretty tasty, but not as dynamic as I had hoped it would be. I may try it again and perhaps add a bite of cooked chicken inside each roll-up.