- 1 cup olive oil and vinegar dressing or 1 cup Italian dressing or 1 cup balsamic dressing
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 sheets aluminum foil
- fresh tomato, chopped
- olive, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken and salad dressing a large sealable plastic bag. Seal bag. marinate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Remove chicken from marinade. Place one chicken breast in the center of each foil piece. Top with tomatoes and olives. Close foil pouch tightly, leaving space around the chicken.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until done. Be careful opening packages, as steam will build up.
- Try different toppings:.
- Add tomato pasta sauce and shredded mozzarella.
- Top with salsa and shredded Monterey Jack.