Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posted for RecipeZaar World Tour 2006, German Challenge. I have allowed cooling time to open the pressure cooker again in the preperation time.
- 2 lbs yellow beans
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, for thickening (cornstarch)
- Combine all ingredients in pressure cooker. Close cover securely.
- Bring up to pressure and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat, and cool.
- Take off some of the liquid, mix with cornflour to thicken if desired.