Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
great served with rice
Make and share this Pressure Cooker Veal Stew Quick and Easy recipe from Food.com.
- Cut veal into chunks.
- Dredge Veal in flour.
- Heat oil in pressure cooker and brown veal-set aside veal.
- In same oil, saute chopped onions and chopped garlic until lightly browned.
- Add veal back to pot along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Put pressure cooker cover on and bring to full.
- Cook at full for 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let cooker come down to temp slowly.
- Serve over rice.