1/1 Photo of Pressure Cooker Tipsy Amaretti Stuffed Peaches
hip pressure cooking's Note:
Sweet, tart, crunchy and elegant these peaches take more time to describe than to cook. They are steamed in red wine and dessert is served in just 4 minutes! From the Hip Pressure Cooking website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the peaches well, slice them in half and remove the pit and make the hole a little deeper with the large end of a melon-baller.
- 2For the filling: Crumble the cookies and almonds in a chopper and mix in the lemon zest and melted butter.
- 3Pour the wine and sugar into your pressure cooker and place your steamer basket, or suitable substitute, on top.
- 4Fill and dust the top of the peaches with the cookie crumble filling and place delicately in the steamer basket of your pressure cooker.
- 5Close and lock the lid of the pressure cooker and turn the heat to high. When the pan reaches pressure, lower the flame to minimum heat and begin counting 4 minutes cooking time under pressure.
- 6When the time is up release all of the steam, open the top, and delicately remove the peaches with tongs. If you like, you can reduce the red wine in the pan (with the top off) and use it as a syrupy sauce.
- 7Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Tipsy Amaretti Stuffed Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 38.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g