THE BOSS's Note:
This has been a recipe in my husbands family for 3 generations. He loved it so much my mother-in-law bought me a pressure cooker for Christmas so I could make it for him when we moved out of state. I was amazed at how delicious it is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into pressure cooker.
- 2Turn on heat to medium high.
- 3Once pressure has built (check directions on your pressure cooker) cook for 10 minute.
- 4Run under cold water to decrease pressure.
- 5Stir and serve over noodles.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 756.4
- Calories from Fat 439
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 2620.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 48.3 g