Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
These ribs cook up fast and the meat melts in your mouth! I've only used beef ribs, my husband's preference, but you certainly could substitute pork ribs. The nutritional values would change. I adapted this recipe from a favorite slow cooker recipe. These are very saucy ribs, messy and delicious! My husband calls them AWESOME!
- Cut ribs into serving pieces.
- Mix spices together to create a dry rub. Apply the dry rub to the ribs.
- Heat oil in pressure cooker and brown the ribs on all sides.
- Insert cooking rack in pressure cooker, add beer, and load with ribs, not to exceed manufacturer's maximum fill line.
- Place over high heat until control jiggles. Reduce heat and cook 35 minutes.
- Let cooker depressurize naturally. Remove rack from cooker (you can drain some of the liquid if you like thicker sauce) and add barbecue sauce, heat until simmering. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Super easy and delicious. Will definitely make again.
WOW! This is a keeper! Real
This is my new favorite way to cook ribs. It was so fast to get tender, well cooked ribs. I never realized how good beef ribs could be. I did not use the tender baby-back, but a less expensive back ribs and they came out as tender as can be. The only thing was I needed more liquid than the recipe called for.