1/1 Photo of Pressure Cooker Saucy Baby Back Ribs - Fast & Easy
1 hr 5 mins
Shelley Lee's Note:
These ribs cook up fast and the meat melts in your mouth! I've only used beef ribs, my husband's preference, but you certainly could substitute pork ribs. The nutritional values would change. I adapted this recipe from a favorite slow cooker recipe. These are very saucy ribs, messy and delicious! My husband calls them AWESOME!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut ribs into serving pieces.
- 2Mix spices together to create a dry rub. Apply the dry rub to the ribs.
- 3Heat oil in pressure cooker and brown the ribs on all sides.
- 4Insert cooking rack in pressure cooker, add beer, and load with ribs, not to exceed manufacturer's maximum fill line.
- 5Place over high heat until control jiggles. Reduce heat and cook 35 minutes.
- 6Let cooker depressurize naturally. Remove rack from cooker (you can drain some of the liquid if you like thicker sauce) and add barbecue sauce, heat until simmering. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Saucy Baby Back Ribs - Fast & Easy
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1087.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef back ribs