Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe in an older edition of a Presto cook book.
Make and share this Pressure Cooker Russian Sweet & Sour Cabbage Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil and butter in pressure cooker, just until butter foams.
- Add onion& cabbage, stirring until cabbage is wilted.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover with pressure cooker lid.
- Set on high heat until the control jiggles.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- Run cold water over cooker to finish reducing pressure.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.