Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe in an older edition of a Presto cook book.
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups grated red cabbage
- 4 cups grated white cabbage
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raisin
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 quarts chicken stock
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- Heat oil and butter in pressure cooker, just until butter foams.
- Add onion& cabbage, stirring until cabbage is wilted.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover with pressure cooker lid.
- Set on high heat until the control jiggles.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- Run cold water over cooker to finish reducing pressure.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.