James Craig's Note:
I found this recipe in an older edition of a Presto cook book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and butter in pressure cooker, just until butter foams.
- 2Add onion& cabbage, stirring until cabbage is wilted.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients.
- 4Cover with pressure cooker lid.
- 5Set on high heat until the control jiggles.
- 6Reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- 8Run cold water over cooker to finish reducing pressure.
- 9Serve with sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Russian Sweet & Sour Cabbage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.2
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 546.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 10.3 g