Pressure Cookers recipes are somewhat limited. Here is one of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in cooker and pour rice in and cover totally with butter.
- 2Add the sugar, milk, water and salt.
- 3Pressure cook for 8 minutes at 15 p.s.i. Don't begin timing the 8 minutes until the cooker is fully up to pressure and constantly emitting a gentle stream of steam.
- 4In a bowl mix 1 egg with 1/4 cup cream or evaporated milk and 1/2 t vanilla.
- 5Temper egg mixture by adding a bit of the hot rice mixture and stirring. Repeat several times at least. Then mix the egg mixture into the pot and cook (uncovered) until it just begins to bubble a bit.
- 6Let cool slightly and dust with cinnamon or nutmeg. A touch of whipped cream would be perfect.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.0
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 268.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g