Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
Very easy, quick, juicy pulled pork. Great for bbq. *Note that "prep time" includes 20 minutes to come to pressure.
- If necessary, cut pork butt into pieces so it will fit into pressure cooker.
- Rub with spices.
- Place in pressure cooker; add water until just covered.
- Don't over-fill pressure cooker; check owner's manual if you're unsure.
- Bring to pressure; reduce heat and cook 1 hour.
- Allow 15 minutes natural pressure release: DO NOT rush this.
- Take meat out of cooking liquid. Reserve cooking liquid.
- Shred meat with two forks. Add barbecue sauce; add extra seasonings as desired. Add a little cooking liquid back in if you feel it's too dry.