1/1 Photo of Pressure Cooker Potato and Cheese Soup
Nothing like a great bowl of potato soup done quicker than you could believe with your pressure cooker!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put potatoes, onions, salt and water in cooker.
- 2Close cooker.
- 3Bring to full pressure on high heat.
- 4Reduce heat and cook for 3 minutes Remove cooker from heat.
- 5allow to cool naturally, till there is no pressure inside cooker Open cooker.
- 6Mix the mixture smooth in a blender or mash it through a sieve.
- 7Return soup to cooker.
- 8Add milk and pepper.
- 9Place cooker on medium heat and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- 10Add cheese and stir till cheese melts.
- 11Serve immediately, garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Potato and Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (3444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Sodium 734.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 14.9 g