Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Pork tenderloin cubes are cooked in chicken broth, onions and cumin in the pressure cooker. Tender pork is rolled up in flour tortillas along with black olives and baked in an enchilada sauce topped with alot of cheddar and monterey jack cheese. Jalapeno peppers added to the tortillas gives them an added kick. I used #42094 Texas Red Enchilada Sauce in this recipe.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 six inch flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup jalapeno pepper, chopped
- In a pressure cooker, heat oil on medium heat.
- Add onions, black pepper, pork and cumin and saute until pork is lightly browned.
- Add chicken broth and with 15 pounds of pressure cook for 15 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and then place cooker under cold water to reduce pressure.
- Pour about 1 cup of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a greased 7x11 glass baking dish.
- Drain broth off of pork and place a little pork/onion mixture on one tortilla.
- Add a few pieces of black olive and about 1/4 cup of cheese and as much jalapenos depending on how hot you want them.
- Roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Do this for the remaining 7 tortillas.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top of tortillas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.