Crazycook in PA's Note:
Pork tenderloin cubes are cooked in chicken broth, onions and cumin in the pressure cooker. Tender pork is rolled up in flour tortillas along with black olives and baked in an enchilada sauce topped with alot of cheddar and monterey jack cheese. Jalapeno peppers added to the tortillas gives them an added kick. I used #42094 Texas Red Enchilada Sauce in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 six inch flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1In a pressure cooker, heat oil on medium heat.
- 2Add onions, black pepper, pork and cumin and saute until pork is lightly browned.
- 3Add chicken broth and with 15 pounds of pressure cook for 15 minutes.
- 4Let rest for 5 minutes and then place cooker under cold water to reduce pressure.
- 5Pour about 1 cup of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a greased 7x11 glass baking dish.
- 6Drain broth off of pork and place a little pork/onion mixture on one tortilla.
- 7Add a few pieces of black olive and about 1/4 cup of cheese and as much jalapenos depending on how hot you want them.
- 8Roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- 9Do this for the remaining 7 tortillas.
- 10Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top of tortillas and top with remaining cheese.
- 11Bake, uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 12Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Pork Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 834.4
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 168.5 mg
- Sodium 1442.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 54.8 g