Recipe by Widetrack
With the wife and I both working and the kids (4) in all kinds of after school activities we relied on fast recipes to keep us on the move. This was one of those.
Top Review by bottomsupranch
I'm one for trying a new recipe as written and then making changes...however, this one I went with the cream of mushroom soup, added some white wine, crushed garlic and replaced the minute rice with basmati rice since minute rice is processed. I gave it 12 minutes in the PC because of the rice and let it release naturally. WOW, this was really, really good! I'm going to double it next time. =0)
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 cup long-grain minute rice
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 16 ounces water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first six ingredients by hand until completely blended.
- Separate and roll mixture into 2" balls.
- Place on bottom of cold pressure cooker.
- Add condensed soup and water (no need to stir).
- Lock on lid and bring contents to High pressure over high heat.
- Once pressure has been reached, allow to cook for 8 minutes.
- As soon as the cooking time is done remove cooker from heat and using the manufacturer's recommended instructions, rapidly remove pressure and open cooker.
- Serve while hot.