I adapted this recipe for the pressure cooker. It's fast, easy, and very impressive for guests. The small size (7" springform pan) is just right if you don't want a lot of leftovers to tempt you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons strong brewed coffee or 3 tablespoons espresso
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- sweetened whipped cream
- 1Prepare dish: Use a well-greased 7" springform pan or 7" 6-cup souffle dish lined with greased heavy-duty foil.
- 2In a bowl, combine chocolate wafer crumbs, melted butter & sugar. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Place in freezer until ready to use.
- 3In large bowl, using electric mixer, beat cream cheese & sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in whipping cream & vanilla.
- 4In saucepan over low heat, combine coffee, chocolate chips, and Kahlua. Cook, stirring, until melted.
- 5Pour into cheese mixture and beat until thoroughly combined. Spoon over prepared crust.
- 6Prepare a strip of foil to lower the cake into the cooker: Cut off a strip of foil at least 18" long. Double it lengthwise to create a long strip.
- 7Pour 1 1/2 cups water into your 6qt or larger pressure cooker. Set a trivet on the bottom to raise the cheesecake above the water.
- 8Center the cheesecake on the foil strip and lower it onto the trivet. Fold down the ends of the foil strip slightly so that they won't interfere with closing the lid.
- 9Lock the lid in place. Over high heat bring to high pressure. Reduce the heat to maintain high pressure and cook for 15 minutes.
- 10Turn off the heat and allow the pressure to come down naturally. Remove the lid, tilting it away from you to allow steam to escape.
- 11After the steam escapes, lift the pan from the cooker using the foil strip and set on a rack to cool. If there is any condensed water on the cake, blot with a clean paper towel.
- 12Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve each slice with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Mocha Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.5
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 221.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham cracker crumbs