1/1 Photo of Pressure Cooker Ham and Beans With Spinach
This is a variation of cooking basic beans in the pressure cooker. As I was craving beans, I just threw this together with what I had on hand and the result was very good!! The ham was leftover and I was out of fresh onions so I used onion powder. I only use a digital pressure cooker so I can't speak for how this will work for the old fashioned kind. This is a great dish - ready in under an hour, start to finish!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add washed, sorted dry beans to pressure cooker with the water.
- 2Cut ham into bitesize chunks and add all seasonings.
- 3Set to HIGH pressure for 20 - 25 minutes.
- 4Use quick release method to release steam.
- 5Stir in spinach and nutmeg. Heat through.
- 6(My cooker has a "Keep Warm" setting that I leave it on till serving time.).
- 7Great with crusty bread or cornbread!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Ham and Beans With Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 908.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 28.3 g