I save chicken parts in a plastic zip-loc bag in the freezer and when I have enough, I make this stock. This is a really easy, fast way to make good homemade chicken stock. I freeze the stock in a variety of amounts; ice cube sized, one cup and 2 quarts.
- Combine all the ingredients in the pressure cooker.
- Cover and bring up to high (15 lbs) pressure.
- When control is jiggling vigorously, reduce the heat so it jiggles about 2-4 times per minute and cook for 25 minutes.
- Release the pressure, either by letting the cooker sit until pressure is naturally released, or by carefully running cold water over the cooker (use mitts and clear the sink before releasing pressure that way).
- Strain the stock and refrigerate until the fat solidifies; remove the fat and refrigerate for up to 3 days, or freeze.