This warm, tasty dish was my first-ever pressure cooker recipe. It is fast, nutritious, and most importantly - delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Set your pressure cooker to brown. Add one tablespoons olive oil and heat it up.
- 22. Saute the chicken until lightly golden - remove from the cooker with a slotted spoon.
- 33. Add the other tablespoons of olive oil and heat it up. Add the pepper and onion and saute until somewhat softened.
- 44. Add the two cups of rice to the cooker, and stir well.
- 55. Add the broth, curry powder, and chicken and stir again.
- 66. Distribute the tomatoes and simmer sauce over the top of the rice, veggie and chicken mixture. DO NOT STIR THESE IN - just let them rest o top.
- 77. Set the cooker to 15 psi, and set it for 8 minutes.
- 88. Once time is up, wait five minutes while some of the pressure releases naturally.
- 99. After five minutes, use whatever your quick release method is on your pressure cooker to release the rest of the pressure.
- 1010. Mix everything well and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Chicken Curry With Rice
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 374.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: