1 hr 15 mins
Riverside Len's Note:
Beef Broth. Use as a base for soups, gravies, stews etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1coat bones and oxtails with a bit of canola oil and salt.
- 2get cooker hot, put bones and tails in, do not crowd, brown, do in batches if needed.
- 3put meat, veggies, seasoning in pot, water to fill line, bring to boil uncovered, skim off foam/scum.
- 4fit and lock lid, bring to full pressure, adjust heat so jiggler barely jiggles.
- 5set timer for 45 minutes once full pressure is achieved.
- 6after 45 minutes let cool until pressure subsides naturally, open lid carefully, it will still be hot.
- 7strain through colander into a big pot, strain again through cheese cloth.
- 8pressure cooking can make food taste a little dull, to brighten the flavor add a little lemon juice or sherry.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Beef Broth
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 317.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef bones with marrow