1/1 Photo of Pressure Cooker Beef and Noodles
Rick B(2)'s Note:
This was always one of my mothers favorite meals to cook when I was growing up. A traditional Sunday dinner or whenever company came to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut roast into 2-3" size pieces Brown meat in cooker with oil Add onion,garlic, salt and pepper to meat Add water Close cooker with regulator in place and cook for 35 mins with regulator rocking slowly
- 2Let pressure drop on its own.
- 3NOTE:*** Some cookers use a regulator with different settings for pressure, ones with no settings will rock slowly on a fairly low heat
- 4Remove meat from cooker Add more water (at least 1 cup) to remaining liquid and bring to a boil.
- 5Add egg noodles making sure there is enough liquid to cook them for 8-9 mins or until tender
- 6Lower the heat to a slow boil and keep adding more water if needed.
- 7The broth will thicken during the cooking time to form a gravy consistency.
- 8When noodles are done, return meat to the pot.
- 9The Beef and Noodles can now be served as they are or over mashed potatoes (Optional, but GREAT!).
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Beef and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1019.1
- Calories from Fat 671
- Total Fat 74.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 251.3 mg
- Sodium 205.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 65.4 g