Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A Simple way to enjoy artichokes:)
Make and share this Pressure Cooker Artichokes recipe from Food.com.
- Trim tops of baby artichokes.
- Chop 1 or 2 gloves of garlic and put pieces between artichoke leaves.
- Put remaining garlic in pressure cooker.
- Place artichoke in steamer basket and place on trivet in the pressure cooker.
- Slice lemon and add a slice to steamer basket.
- drizzle olive oil over artichokes.
- Set to high pressure or 2 on the Optima T-Fal pressure cooker for 12 minutes.
- Serve with remaining lemon.