1/3 Photos of Pressure Cooked Pork Chops
Serena #485247's Note:
Got from another user. LOVED IT so so easy yet so so delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown pork chops in pressure cooker on both sides (use tongs easier) in 1/2 of the butter then salt and pepper well. (NOTE - Do NOT cover pan yet).
- 2have your potatoes and carrots already peeled and chunked into healthy meaty portions.
- 3have your onion diced into small peices.
- 4Take out pork chops with tongs and set aside for a moment while you add the onions and rest of butter to pork fat. then add potatoes and carrots (if using) then pork chops add the cup of water and the steak sauce ( the recipe called originally for Worcestershire sauce but I liked the steak sauce better) Put lid on and lock bring to high pressure once pressure is established put timer on for 15 minutes, Then use the regular release method and it is unbelievable a great dinner with soooo much taste in less than 30 minute (including prep if your good with a Knife)
- 5let me know if anyone likes it. Serena.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 785.2
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 222.3 mg
- Sodium 259.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 73.4 g