Got from another user. LOVED IT so so easy yet so so delicious.
Make and share this Pressure Cooked Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- brown pork chops in pressure cooker on both sides (use tongs easier) in 1/2 of the butter then salt and pepper well. (NOTE - Do NOT cover pan yet).
- have your potatoes and carrots already peeled and chunked into healthy meaty portions.
- have your onion diced into small peices.
- Take out pork chops with tongs and set aside for a moment while you add the onions and rest of butter to pork fat. then add potatoes and carrots (if using) then pork chops add the cup of water and the steak sauce ( the recipe called originally for Worcestershire sauce but I liked the steak sauce better) Put lid on and lock bring to high pressure once pressure is established put timer on for 15 minutes, Then use the regular release method and it is unbelievable a great dinner with soooo much taste in less than 30 minute (including prep if your good with a Knife)
- let me know if anyone likes it. Serena.
I have used this recipe for years but without the steak sauce, and lots of onion chunks. I tried it with A-1 steak sauce. I also browned the chops after seasoning them. I have to tell you, it was delicious. I use the regular old fashioned pressure cookers, have three and one large one for canning. Many times I would have all three on the stove. This is a keeper. I also reduced the time so the vegies were done and not soft.
I used this recipe last week for the 1st time using the steak sauce and it turned out great!! So juicy and tender. I seasoned the chops well and used some chicken stock along with the water. My husband and son loved it. The vegetables were full of flavor (a bit soft so next time I'll decrease the time by a few minutes). My teenage son said if vegetables tasted this good he would eat them all the time! Thanks so much for sharing!
I cooked this and the family loved it, the chops fell off the bone. The veggies were a little too soft so maybe 10-12 mins under pressure.