Got from another user. LOVED IT so so easy yet so so delicious.
Make and share this Pressure Cooked Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- brown pork chops in pressure cooker on both sides (use tongs easier) in 1/2 of the butter then salt and pepper well. (NOTE - Do NOT cover pan yet).
- have your potatoes and carrots already peeled and chunked into healthy meaty portions.
- have your onion diced into small peices.
- Take out pork chops with tongs and set aside for a moment while you add the onions and rest of butter to pork fat. then add potatoes and carrots (if using) then pork chops add the cup of water and the steak sauce ( the recipe called originally for Worcestershire sauce but I liked the steak sauce better) Put lid on and lock bring to high pressure once pressure is established put timer on for 15 minutes, Then use the regular release method and it is unbelievable a great dinner with soooo much taste in less than 30 minute (including prep if your good with a Knife)
- let me know if anyone likes it. Serena.