Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another one of my DH's sushi recipes. He has been getting very good at this new venture of his.
Make and share this Pressed Pickled Herring Sushi recipe from Food.com.
- Moisten wooden sushi mold.
- Fill halfway up with prepared sushi rice and flatten out.
- Place thinly sliced cucumber and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Spread rice on top of cucumber up to the edges of mold; flatten with spoon.
- Place ginger strips atop rice then top with herring, skin side up.
- Press with wooden lid.
- Moisten knife and make slits along wooden mold.
- Place on serving platter and enjoy.