- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup Smart Balance butter spread
- 1 lemon, juice of (the larger the better!)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Melt butter in microwave. Add remaining sauce ingredients and stir well.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish; pour sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for 21 minutes, flipping chicken every 7 minutes, then broil for 5 minutes or 'til done.