Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is good for dinner or brunch. Note: It's Libby's Corn Beef and NOT corn beef hash that you buy.
- 2 cups canned corned beef, minced
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 cup hot milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- Boil and mash potatoes;.
- gradually add hot milk and butter.
- Stir in vegetables.
- Mix all ingredients, including corned beef, thoroughly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 30 minutes in greased pan until golden brown.
- Bake at 350°.