1/1 Photo of President Reagan's Favorite Macaroni and Cheese
Miss Annie's Note:
This is one of President Regan's favorite dishes, presented by Nancy Reagan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil macaroni in water until tender and drain thoroughly.
- 2Stir in butter and egg.
- 3Mix mustard and salt with 1T hot water, and add to milk.
- 4Add cheese, leaving enough to sprinkle on top.
- 5Pour into buttered casserole; add milk, sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes or until custard is set and top is crusty.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for President Reagan's Favorite Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.8
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.5 mg
- Sodium 1167.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 32.2 g