This is one of President Regan's favorite dishes, presented by Nancy Reagan.
Make and share this President Reagan's Favorite Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Boil macaroni in water until tender and drain thoroughly.
- Stir in butter and egg.
- Mix mustard and salt with 1T hot water, and add to milk.
- Add cheese, leaving enough to sprinkle on top.
- Pour into buttered casserole; add milk, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes or until custard is set and top is crusty.