Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 tablespoon diced preserved lemon, rind of
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup champagne vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- in a mixing bowl, stir together all the ingredients.
Wow! Wonderful flavors in this vinaigrette. I used Recipe #323798 for the preserved lemons. This is a bit more than a simple dressing yet so tasty and subtle. Perfect for butter lettuce and toasted pecans. Thank you Jellyqueen.
I think the relatively delicate flavor of the champagne vinegar combined with the preserved lemon gives this lovely dressing a very piquant flavor and the chives seem to level it out--a great dressing! BTW, I used French Tart's preserved lemon recipe.