Recipe by 4Susan
Here's a home brew to preserve the green and beauty of Christmas trees and to prolong the freshness of natural evergreen holiday decorations. Use this mixture and when the needles of other trees and greens are dropping left and right, yours will be fresh and beautiful all through the holidays. From my local newspaper.
Directions See How It's Made
- First, go down to your local garden center and ask for miconized iron.
- Add all ingredients together.
- This stuff is powerful and can stain carpets so be careful.
- Make sure to trim an inch off the tree trunk, at a slight angle, and the ends of stems of greenery.
- Add more brew as it evaporates.