- 1 whole chicken (boiled tender)
- 1 (6 ounce) boxstovetop cornbread stuffing mix
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups chicken broth (from boiled chicken)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
Directions See How It's Made
- First Layer: Place fine cut chicken in bottom of greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Second Layer: Place celery soup and sour cream together.
- Third Layer: Prepare stovetop stuffing as instructed except change water to 2 cups of broth.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.