Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut into %-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 jar three-cheese pasta sauce (28 ounces)
- 4 1⁄2 cups hot cooked medium tube-shaped macaroni
- In medium skillet over medium heat, cook sausage onion and pepper until sausage is no longer pink.
- Pour off fat.
- Add pasta sauce.
- Heat to a boil.
- Serve over macaroni Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
This is such an easy and tasty recipe!!! Thanks!! I have a 3yr old boy, who is a very picky eater, and an 11yr old boy. Both of them, and my hubby, loved this!!!