Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A really quick dish from Prego Easy Italian Recipes. Kids really like it.
- 59.14 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 6 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 354.88 ml spaghetti sauce, Prego Traditional
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- spaghetti, cooked and hot
- fresh marjoram, garnish
- yellow bell pepper, strips, garnish
- On waxed paper, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and pepper. Coat chops with bread crumb mixture.
- In 3-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chops. Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes or until chops are no longer pink.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chops. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until sauce is hot and bubbling. If desired, serve over hot cooked spaghetti and garnish with fresh marjoram and sweet yellow pepper strips.
This is a comfort food recipe to me. The smell was amazing while cooking. I used a marinara sauce in jar. It was perfect. And I used cheddar cheese. This is what I sent for lunch to my son today and he ate all I sent. It was a success. Great recipe. Very easy to do. Thanks lazyme :) Made for PAC Fall 2012
Fantastic! I used Italian breadcrumbs and Prego Roasted Garlic & Parmesan spaghetti sauce, which worked out great. Very easy to make, terrific flavor, and simple to cut down to 2 servings, so no leftovers! I'm definitely making this one again!
So good! I scaled this down to 2 servings and served over spagetti with sauce. I realized I was out of mozarella cheese, so I used 1 stick of string cheese to top the chops.