Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This looks like it would make a great weeknight dinner. From Prego.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 2 green bell peppers, strips
- 1 onion, 8 wedges
- 28 ounces spaghetti sauce with meat, Prego brand
- 6 cups egg noodles, cooked and hot
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon oil, cook half of the chops 10 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- Remove; set aside.
- Repeat with remaining chops.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- In same skillet, add in remaining 1 tablespoon hot oil; cook peppers and onion until tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Over medium-high heat, heat to boiling.
- Return chops to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; cook 10 minutes or until chops are no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over noodles.