- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 28 ounces Prego Extra Chunky Mushroom & Diced Tomato Spaghetti Sauce
- 9 ounces mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 1⁄4 cup Burgundy wine
- egg noodles, hot
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet over medium-high heat, in hot oil, cook chicken until browned.
- Pour off fat.
- In skillet, heat remaining ingredients to boiling.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; cook 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over noodles.