1/2 Photos of Prego Chicken Parmesan
This is so quick and simple for a fast weeknight dinner. I like to use the Prego Ragu Chunky Gardenstyle Tomatoes, Garlic, and Onions sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- 2Flatten chicken breasts with flat side of knife to 1/2-inch thickness. Dip in egg then in bread crumb mixture.
- 3In skillet, brown chicken in oil; drain on absorbent towels.
- 4Place in 2-quart shallow baking dish, 12x8x2. Top with sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake, covered at 400ºF for 20 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prego Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 841.0
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 226.1 mg
- Sodium 1400.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 51.1 g